21 July 2011

More Leftover BBQ....

So we had another BBQ at our house on Sunday and, of course, we were blessed with the leftovers. Fortunately, this time it was pork chops and chicken legs. The chicken legs were already making their second apparence as they were from dinner at Grammy's on Saturday and had just been thrown back on the grill. I threw them in the bin without guilt. (Unusual for me!) The pork chops though I decided could use a makeover. I set two aside for Jay's lunch and then used the rest to make Sweet and Sour Pork. I thought it was very yummy, but the boys weren't as enthusiastic. Oh well.

Sweet and Sour Pork

Dice 3 grilled pork chops. Stir fry with bell pepper, onion, carrot, garlic, and a tin of pineapple. (Reserve the juice.) Make  Sweet and Sour Sauce. Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment