04 July 2014

Nachos

Jay has been glued to the World Cup for the past three weeks! Sometimes watching two matches at once by using the telly and his ipad at the same time. The boys have gotten into it as well. While ironing today, William kept kicking a little football to me under the ironing board and shouting GOAL!  Well the other night,  he was working late and the boys were having a sleepover at grammy and grampy's. So my dilemma was what to make for dinner that he can eat while he watches the match?? I had slices of tomato and red onion leftover from burgers yesterday and a very very soft avacoda perfect for guacamole. I crisps and cheddar cheese from the enchilada casserole from Sunday.  Jay has taken to buying fresh chili peppers whenever they are marked down, but it is hard to use them when I'm cooking for all of us..... so nachos! I diced and fried a chicken breast with some onions and peppers and assembled it in a flash. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment