Hmmm.....In the fridge: 1 cup steamed broccli, 1/2 cup steamed carrots, 3/4 cup corn, 2 large servings spagetti noodles....Meal Ideas:chicken vegetable alfredo over noodles, vegetable noodle soup, chinese fried noodles with vegetables
25 April 2011
BBQ Burn Out!
It's only April and I don't want to have to eat another hamburger all summer... Don't get me wrong. I enjoy one occasionally, but four hamburger/hotdog BBQ dinners in one week is too much. Yesterday, we held the Church Easter BBQ in our home and we were blessed with the leftovers (again). The boys and I had hotdogs for lunch (again) and I still had six burgers, four burger buns, and four hotdog buns. So, here is the plan to use them up and enjoy it. Tonight I'm making Chicken Stuffing Casserole (recipe 25 Aug 2010; Main dish) with all of the leftover buns. Tomorrow I'm going to smother the burgers in a mushroom and onion gravy with mash. Sound good?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment