Ham and turkey, ham and turkey, and more ham and turkey! Some of the leftover makeovers from our Christmas dinner have been a turkey enchilada casserole, ham and turkey stromboli, and a turkey, ham, and egg pie.
Here is the stromboli recipe from the blog in 2011. I simple joined two together in a ring. Salad and cranberry sauce are in the centre. http://leftoversyummy.blogspot.ie/2011/12/stomboli.html
To make the egg pie, I blind baked a crust in the plate first. Then I sauteed chopped onions, garlic, and mushrooms in a bit of oil until they were soft. I stirred in the leftover chopped ham, turkey, and stuffing, salt, pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese. I emptied that mixture into the crust. Then I beat together 2 eggs, some milk, and a bit of left over cream cheese and poured that over top. I baked it for about 20 minutes. Delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment